Greenwood Village Business Lawyers
Whether you are starting or growing a business, a strong legal foundation is the key to protecting your interests, limiting your risk, and setting your venture up for long-term success. The Greenwood Village business attorneys at Underhill Law, P.C. have extensive experience providing counsel and guidance to business owners and entrepreneurs.
For over two decades, our experienced attorneys have been dedicated to solving and preventing business owners’ problems. We are ready to discuss your situation, explain your options, and help you successfully navigate the road ahead.
We Can Help You Manage & Resolve Business Legal Issues
Before They Become Complex & Costly Problems
Call (303) 721-7112 for an appointment
In addition to providing business services and legal representation under traditional hourly rate and contingency fee payment arrangements, we offer innovative LegalPlans, under which we provide a suite of legal services designed to strengthen your business while allowing you to benefit from ongoing legal support, guidance and solutions at fixed monthly fees.
Business Law Practice at Underhill Law, P.C.
At Underhill Law, P.C., our business law practice covers a broad range of services to address the various legal matters that can impact a commercial enterprise. Depending on your needs and what you hire us to do, our business legal services can include (but may not be limited to):
- Business entity formation – We can help you set up the right business entity to fit your operation, needs, and objectives, assist you in negotiating and documenting your agreements with your investors, partners and key employees, and help you protect the company’s trade secrets and confidential information. We are experienced at setting up various types of business entities, including sole proprietorships, corporations, limited liability companies, corporations, and partnerships.
- Contracts – We can draft and review various types of contracts, including employment contracts, shareholder and operating agreements, purchase and sale agreements, building and shopping center leases, and more. Our lawyers can also help you protect your interests in contract disputes.
- Business disputes – Whether a dispute arises with a customer, employee, supplier, or others, we can provide you with effective representation in any legal setting, including mediation, arbitration and trial.
- Independent contractors – Our attorneys can draft solid independent contractor agreements that set clear expectations while minimizing your business’ liability. We can also advise you on the laws regarding independent contractors and help you determine if this classification is appropriate for members of your workforce.
- Misclassification of employees – We help you avoid misclassifying employees as independent contractors, and we can provide essential counsel if your business is about to be audited or has been accused of misclassifying employees.
- Business divorce™ – When business owners face irreconcilable differences, we can provide crucial support and representation. Our attorneys will be your ally and advocate in business divorce™ litigation, working diligently to obtain resolutions that will help you achieve your goals and allow the business to survive and prosper going forward.
- Regulatory problems – With experience in Washington D.C. and Colorado state government, our attorneys have the insight and knowledge necessary to resolve federal and state regulatory problems, as well as the day-to-day issues facing business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Liens and collections – We help business owners collect the debts that customers and others owe them. Our attorneys can help you determine and pursue the best strategies for collecting the debts owed to your business.
- Intellectual property and trade secrets – Our lawyers can help you devise and implement the policies and practices necessary to protect your business’ intellectual property and trade secrets. We can also provide vigorous representation when these assets are misappropriated or stolen by employees, competitors, or others.
- Franchising – Whenyou are looking tor purchase a franchise, or you find yourself in a dispute with the franchisor, you can turn to our attorneys for experience, answers and help. We have experience representing franchisees in various types of disputes, such as failures to pay franchise fees or breach of a franchise agreement.
- Mergers and acquisitions – As your business evolves through mergers or acquisitions, our lawyers can provide invaluable guidance, support and representation. Throughout the process, we can advise you on how to protect your rights and advance your interests while limiting your liability.
Contact a Greenwood Village Business Lawyer at Underhill Law, P.C.
If you are involved in a business dispute – or if you need ongoing legal support as your business evolves, contact a Greenwood Village business lawyer at Underhill Law, P.C. for experience, answers and solutions. Call (303) 721-7112 for an appointment.
At Underhill Law, P.C., we provide our legal services under traditional hourly rate and contingency fee payment arrangements, as well as innovative LegalPlans, to:
- Fit the needs of your business
- Resolve your business’ problems as favorably and expeditiously as possible
- Anticipate and avoid issues as you grow your business, as well as its employee, independent contractor, client and vendor relationships
- Help you protect your business while positioning it for success.
Our dynamic service offerings empower you to take control of your legal services and your budget.
From our conveniently-located office in the Denver Tech Center, we provide top tier legal services to business owners throughout the Denver metro area and the state of Colorado.