The Foundation Plan is required for all other LegalPlans. The other plans are “Add-Ons.”
All Underhill LegalPlans begin with the Foundation Edition, which has been designed to ensure you have a solid legal foundation for your business. The Foundation Edition gives you and your business access to the experience and attention of attorneys at Underhill Law to address questions concerning legal matters or help with legal documents.
Consider the Foundation Edition for Your Business If…
- You are an established business that grew rapidly;
- You utilize employees or independent contractors;
- You regularly need to draft contracts or review contracts;
- You are concerned about your online reputation and reviews;
- You need to respond to garnishments; or
- You need assistance collecting from customers.
The Underhill LegalPlan Foundation Edition Typically Includes:
Ongoing for 12 months
- Attorney-on-call for advice and assistance.
- Independent contractor or employment contracts.
- Customer contracts, terms and conditions.
- Registered agent service.
- Customer dispute resolution.
- Corporate counsel support at annual meetings and for annual minutes.
- Review shorter third party contracts.
- Simple legal forms (bill of sale, mutual release, etc)
- County court or small claims advice.
10% Discount on our hourly rates for services not included in your LegalPlan, including litigation!
Price: $950.00 / mo