Making A Clean Break With An Employee
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 9:00 a.m. ‐ 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, July 11, 2019, 11:30 a.m. ‐ 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Greenwood Village City Hall, 6060 S. Quebec St., Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Ending someone’s employment can be a minefield of potential problems
Will Your Next Termination Be a Clean One – Or Not?
Can you answer these questions?
- Can I fire an problem employee because they have a bad attitude?
- What kinds of decisions about employees are illegal, and why?
- Am I supposed to pay commissions on jobs that are not done yet?
- What’s the best way to go about firing a problem employee?
You are invited to a FREE nuts‐and‐bolts workshop for Colorado business owners. In 90 minutes,we will discuss:
- The “right to work,” and what employee rights are protected by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of the State of Colorado;
- The recourse available to a employee who feels they were wrongfully terminated;
- The best practices that employers can adopt to minimize problems and lawsuits;
- When a difficult decision has to be made, the best way to make it, and how to handle the termination meeting.
You should attend one of the workshops if you have employees. This workshop is being presented by Joanne Underhill, Esq. and Colin Moriarty, Esq. of Underhill Law, P.C.
There are several ways to register:
- Visit our website at https://underhilllaw.com/workshops/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (303) 721-7112
Contact Shannon Salcedo if you would like more information about our upcoming workshops or hosting the attorneys at Underhill Law as a keynote speaker for your business event.