Contracts & Collections:
Better Contracts Get Better Results
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, August 27th from 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Wednesday, August 28th from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
LOCATION: Greenwood Village City Hall, 6060 S. Quebec St., Greenwood Village, CO 80111
How to Get Better Contracts and Better Results for Your Business
Underhill Law is hosting a free workshop in August on contracts with a focus on getting better results in business.
Many businesses focus me and eﬀort on delivering a great product or service to the customer, but they don’t spend much me thinking about what happens if something goes wrong.
What if a subcontractor or employee makes a mistake? What if a customer refuses to pay?
Through legitimate problems, misunderstandings, or even plain dishonesty, many businesses eventually have a problem getting paid for the work they did. Similar problems can arise with your lease, insurance company, and vendors. Better contracts could bring you better results.
You should attend this workshop if you:
- Write or sign your company’s contracts;
- Want to understand common terms;
- Want to understand how a contract can help you ﬁx or avoid common problems in your business;
- You want to set up your contracts to minimize trouble.
There are several ways to register:
- Visit our website at https://underhilllaw.com/workshops/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (303) 721-7112 ext. 103
Contact Shannon Salcedo if you would like more information about our upcoming workshops or hosting the attorneys at Underhill Law as a keynote speaker for your business event.